BUSINESS & PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY & STRATEGIC PLANNING
With LISA LELAS, the ‘Goal Strategist!’
via Organizational Leadership, Marketing, Unique Time Management, Goal Setting & Space Organizing Principles!
COACHING: Lisa offers group and one-on-one coaching for re-aligning your passions, goal attainment, time management, career coaching/transitioning to a new entrepreneurial venture, & getting your book written and published. In person (Connecticut) or via Skype.
SPEAKING PRESENTATIONS/GOAL SETTING STRATEGIC PLANNING for your company, association or year end conference…
- Business Growth/Leadership: Casting for Success in Business- Unique & essential business leadership strategies often overlooked, including finding your ‘sweet spot’ for success through better marketing/branding.
- Time Management: Call Time Priorities…How to become more productive in an extra busy day!
- Employee Enthusiasm/Teamwork: Energizing Your Cast & Crew …spotlighting & igniting your work team ensemble’s happiness!
- Personal growth/Goal Setting: Casting your Goals: How to be the right person on the right path for the right part!
- Vision Boarding to Manifest Success! Tapping into the Law of Attraction…contact Lisa for details on hosting a group Vision Board party or work seminar of your own. Keep in mind, creating a vision board is a process that works if done correctly! Learn how to properly set the energies in motion to attract your dream goals! Set fee includes 2 hour guided program facilitated by Lisa & all craft supplies (if audience will be partaking), or general presentation overview if a business seminar is preferred over a hands-on workshop. Vision Boards are great as a motivating business focus exercise for your employees at work or as an association/club activity.
Lisa’s enthusiastic and informative presentations will leave your audience with clear-cut easy to implement productivity strategies. As a long time member of the National Speakers Association, Lisa assures you a program that will long be remembered among attendees!
All presentations are available as 1-hour keynotes, 90 minute concurrent seminars or half-day interactive workshops.
*Call/Email for seminar/coaching fees and booking availability. Note for presentation bookings outside of the southern New England/New York City area: Lisa flies from Hartford, CT and requires round-trip flight, arriving the evening before a morning presentation/departing that afternoon or evening or arriving the day of an evening presentation to depart the morning after. Presentation fee includes all hand-outs to the audience.
Email: Lisa@LisaLelas.com , Office: (203) 457-2223, Text: (203) 641-4405