Lisa Lelas is a proud Golden Circle member of The National Association of Professional Organizers and a past President of NAPO-CT. She is a professional organizer, lifestyle productivity coach and a popular career coach for aspiring professional organizers! Her long running newspaper column, “Life Styling” includes tips for better organizing one’s life for more joy and less stress! She also writes her popular “Out of Order” column featured in national craft magazines and has been quoted and highlighted in numerous publications, including Womans World, Redbook and Shape magazines. Lisa is the on-air lifestyle/organizing segment host for ‘Good Morning Connecticut-Weekends’ on ABC-News Channel 8, New Haven, was the host/creator of “Simply Organized” on cable TV and a current co-host on talk show, “JUST SAYIN”. She is also the author of “Simple Steps: 10 Weeks to Getting Control of Your Life” and “Organizing A to Z”…the first children’s picture book in the country on the subject of getting organized.
Coffee Chat meetings run yearly March-June & Sept-Dec! Lisa’s popular Clutter Cutter Coffee Chat meetings meet at THE BROWNSTONE HOUSE RESTAURANT, 961 BOSTON POST ROAD, GUILFORD, CT (Tuesdays 9-10:15 am). Stop in for a cup of inspiration! $10 meeting fee includes Coffee, tea and breakfast snacks. Let Lisa inspire you, your group or association to organize their time, space and goals. Weekly program runs every March to June, and Sept to Dec. Earn REWARDS for completing organizing projects in your home! Click link below for a list of weekly discussion topics or to become an official ‘clutter cutter’ member (free):
Stay Tuned for Lisa’s all new ‘VISION BOARD RETREAT’ coming this FALL 2017… a full day deep dive into manifesting your goals, includes breakfast, lunch, guided visualization meditation, goal clarity exercises, bucket list attainment strategies, workbook, and all craft supplies for creating your own personal vision board. Exact date & Location to be announced soon! Email Lisa to be put on the waiting list for first dibs on registration: Lisa@LisaLelas.com (*Please put ‘Vision Board Retreat‘ in the subject line)
ORGANIZING PRESENTATIONS & WORKSHOPS: Have Lisa speak at your next business retreat, association meeting or classroom! Contact Lisa for complete list of presentation topics. email: Lisa@LisaLelas.com
- Setting Your Stage …To clear the clutter and de-stress your life! How to organize/streamline your space, lighten your load, boost your energy, sharpen your creativity…and sleep like a baby!
- Vision Boarding to Manifest your Success! Lisa has been teaching the principles of ‘law of attraction’ via Vision Boards for nearly 30 years. Taught by a master student of Napoleon Hill himself! Join Lisa, every January, on the CT shoreline for her annual Vision Boarding Breakfast workshop, or contact Lisa for details on hosting a group Vision Board party or work seminar of your own, anytime during the year! Keep in mind, creating a vision board is a process that works if done correctly! Let Lisa explain how to properly set the energies in motion to attract your dream goals! Set fee includes 2 hour guided program facilitated by Lisa & all craft supplies. Vision Boards are great for newly married couples to envision their future goals together, a fun girls night out workshop, or a motivating business focus exercise for your employees at work.
- How Valuable is Your Time? Lisa’s popular time management presentation offers unique and easy to implement time saving tips to create more time in your everyday!
- Getting Organized for Middle School! From Backpacks to bedrooms, making time for homework, study tips & goal setting strategies. Lisa offers her popular in-classroom workshop for 4th or 5th grade students to prepare them for middle school and beyond. Studies indicate that kids who grasp good organizational skills in their foundation years go on to do better academically, emotionally and socially in high school, college and into the business world. *Class can be structured as a 3 week (one hour each) after-school workshop or as a 1.5 hour in-school assembly (suggested for out of state clients).
Options available for Organizational services:
- In-home consultation, including a step by step action plan report (available to CT residents only). This entails a complete walk-through with client to assess and analyze problem areas, give tips and suggestions according to homeowners lifestyle and develop a plan as to what needs to be addressed in the home and which tasks should be prioritized for getting solutions in place. $250 package includes approx 1.5-2 hours on-site followed up by a detailed 6-12 page personalized home assessment report/action plan. (*Gift certificates available. Great gift for someone overwhelmed with clutter or simply doesn’t have the time to keep up with organizing!)
- Phone/Skype consultations & coaching…using photos of organizational challenges sent via email. Based on an hourly rate.
- Organizing Service Implementation: In home or business office. Lisa and or a professional organizing staff member will work with client, on location, sorting, purging, streamlining and setting up new organizational systems. (rates vary depending on size of job and how many organizers are on site)
- CAREER COACHING! Start your own Professional Organizing Business! Lisa offers one-on-one coaching to help you get your own entrepreneurial business off the ground. Everything from soup to nuts is covered for launching your business, from the how-to’s of professional organizing, website, marketing, finding clients, and on-the-job training. *Special Prof-Organizer Package Rate: $550 includes 3 one-on-one coaching intensive sessions, all hand-outs, plus one day on-a-real-job with Lisa for actual organizing experience! You will have your business up and running and experience under your belt for embarking on your new career! *One Time only (1 hour) career-coaching overview Q&A Session available for $100. (Note: IF you sign up for the full Professional Organizing Coaching package after the Overview session, you will receive a $50 discount off the full package price!)
Life Coaching Available with Lisa
Organize your life, create a transformational plan, grasp better time management skills, attain your goals and find joy again! Entrepreneurial career coaching also available! Schedule in-person or Skype coaching with Lisa today! Email for details: Lisa@LisaLelas.com