LISA LELAS… has been inspiring and motivating people to follow their dreams as long as she can remember! Lisa has spent years studying success and researching every strategy for goal attainment and shares best process for you or your business!
As an entrepreneur in business and in the arts, Lisa shares her unique tips for success through her bestselling books, magazine and newspaper columns, speaking presentations, workshops, webinars, and live retreats. Lisa has successfully melded her various fields of expertise into one business arena:
As The Goal Strategist Lisa assists with PERSONAL & BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY via Organizational Leadership, Strategic planning meetings, Marketing, and unique Time Management & Space Organizing principles, BUCKET LIST GOAL SETTING via VisionBoards & Law of Attraction strategies , BOOK COACHING via effective writing & publishing strategies & post-publication media bookings and PERFORMANCE SKILLS through Drama & Presentation coaching. As a former NYC Casting director, let Lisa help cast you in the life role you were meant to live! Lisa’s mission is to get your life or business “un-stuck” and ignite your passion, inspire you to reach your goals and motivate you to keep moving forward!
Lisa works with…
- Business owners/corporate managers to keep employee enthusiasm up and team stress down
- Associations for meetings & year-end retreats, offering strategic planning & problem solving while inspiring members to be more engaged!
- Entrepreneurs ready to take that leap into starting their own business or take it to next level.
- Writers seeking to get their pages written and published
- Actors who are ready to do the work needed to win their starring role
- Busy moms still trying to juggle that work-family-life balance
- Women in Transition needing prioritization of goals and a clear vision of how to achieve their most needed goals
- Elementary schools to prepare 4th and 5th grade students for Middle School
- The Overwhelmed in need of an organized, clutter free environment
LISA LELAS is a bestselling author and newspaper/magazine columnist. She has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Today Show, and more. Lisa’s success tips for better living are featured regularly on TV and radio.
Check out Lisa’s articles published in SPEAKER MAGAZINE, the prestigious trade publication of the National Speaker Association. An especially important read for anyone who spends long hours at their desk.
Lisa is a past president of the National Speakers Association-CT Chapter, is a current board member and the Dean of the Connecticut Speakers Academy. On the national level, Lisa serves the National Speakers Association as a Chapter Leadership Committee (CLC) member. Locally, Lisa is a founding member and Leadership Board-member of The Association for Women Business Leaders in Connecticut (AWBL).
Lisa presenting at NSA National headquarters in Tempe, Arizona (Nov 2016/above) …Training incoming chapter President-Elects from around the country
Lisa is proud to have been selected as NSA-CT Chapter Member of the Year…and honored at the NSA National Convention in Phoenix, AZ (July 2016)